Best Methods of Using Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil which is distilled from the leaf is known worldwide for its use as an antiseptic, repellent, fragrance, pharmaceutical, etc. It can always be a great option for refreshing your senses and massaging your muscles. It can also be used for various other purposes which can benefit your health
Following are the 12 best methods for using eucalyptus oil :
- Take warm water and add 3 to 5 drops of eucalyptus oil to it and dip your weary feet inside that to get shiny toes.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a cloth to get rid of rigid stickers and tattoos.
- You can relish a quality spa bath by mixing 12 drops of the oil with a ⅓ cup of Aveda Aqua Therapy Bath Salts.
- Mix 1-3 drops of eucalyptus oil with 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil and rub the mixture on your chest. You can also inhale it and then relax.
- Add 24 drops of oil with 4 oz. of water in a spray bottle and sprinkle that into the air to feel rejuvenated.
- Create a relaxed ambiance by using the oil in a candle lamp diffuser and enjoy it to the fullest.
- Mix 2 drops of eucalyptus oil with 1 cup water and then pour it on the hot rocks in a sauna. Then breathe deeply to feel refreshed.
- Make the most of the eucalyptus oil by using it in a diffuser near bedside for easy breathing and enjoy your sleep at night.
- Mix 12 drops of oil with Aveda Hand Relief lotion and massage the mixture on your aching muscles to get rid of the ache.
- When you live in a hotel you can spray 7-10 drops inside the room for fresh air like you enjoy at your home.
- You can put 2 to 5 drops on the shower floor for an excellent bathing time.
- Add 2 to 5 drops in a bowl of steaming water and inhale it repeatedly by placing a towel over your head to feel exhilarated
So use Eucalyptus oil in the above-mentioned ways to make the most of it any day.