Here are the tips on making lavender essential oil :
- Take 1 cup of fresh lavender flowers and warm it in a double boiler set to a simmer.
- Put 1 cup of grape seed or almond oil into it.
- Hold firmly when it simmers in order to take out all the excessive oils.
- Then stir the mixture again and again.
- Remove the mixture from heat after half an hour.
- Then leave the mixture to soak for a whole day.
- Filter the oil by using a fine strainer except the leaves and flowers.
- You can also mix it up with a certain amount of Vitamin E oil to make it ultra moisturizing.
- Then keep your lavender oil stored in a dark colored glass bottle with a well fitted lid.
Are you fed up with your dry skin? Do you want to get rid of it right away? Then you can make a homemade cream by using lavender oil and make your skin moisturized. Add a few drops of oil to a liquid cream and start applying it but again do not forget to check it on inside of your wrist before using it on your whole body. So use it , feel relaxed and retain the moisture on your skin everlastingly.